We Are Hiring
What You Will Do
- Eastwood Clinic - Male Residential in Southfield
- Requires drivers license (Chauffeur's license or valid Driver's License and able to get chauffeur's license prior to hire)
- 1 year experience with recovery preferred
- Afternoons with some weekend hours
- Healthcare Benefits
Assist in the provision of behavioral health services and safety support for patients.
What You Will Need
- Collect, record, and report data on client progress making specific instructional changes according to established guidelines and complete informal evaluations as required.
- Provide patient assistance including deescalating volatile situations and alert team members to any areas of concern.
- Assist with the search, inventory, storage, and return of patient property.
- May serve as a member of the crisis response team and participate in situational debriefs as required. May assist in the planning and implementation of individualized behavior support plans.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences. Why Join Our Team
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work