Fitness Manager Job Description
: Perform Kick Off sessions and evaluations to quantifiable successful member participation in personal training. Develop a team of trainers that do the same and provide pro-active club floor service, and dynamite personal training sessions that ultimately optimize member results and usage, generating a rewarding club experience.Fitness Manager Duties:
Personal Trainer Expectations and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the development of Personal Trainers primarily by the example shown as new staff mirrors Fitness Manager.
- Ensure that Club reaches PT and monthly revenue goal.
- Help the General Manager hold monthly meetings with PT Training and follow the informational motivation and educational format
- Present, build a value and influence all members (new and existing) regarding private services available at Crunch.
- Continuously develop leads and generate referrals through professional reputation management.
- Progress on clients new & renewal to be delivered to owner monthly or as requested.
- Confirm appointments
- Client folders are up to date and equipment is functioning in Fitness Training office.
- Confirm all trainer's files are updated, certification and current and how to advance the current trainer's educational level on monthly basis.
- Mastering the PT software and training staff on its functions.
- Ensure that floor philosophy, mission statement and principals are consistently and enthusiastically followed.
- Create awareness of all current fitness incentives and program options.
- Ensure that the goal of kicks offs are met each month.
- Punctual and prepared for all appointments with clients or staff meetings
- Passionate about fitness and coaching others with purpose while providing excellent customer service
- Ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
- Desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through proper cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- Knowledge of anatomy, functional exercise, basic nutrition, and basic exercise science
- Conducts Fitness Assessments according to Company protocol
- Educates members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Exceptionally member service oriented and possesses outstanding communication skills
- Ability to design exercise programs tailored to the needs of specific clients/goals
- Ability to demonstrate and teach exercises while providing feedback on technique
- Ability to execute individual fitness program design in a safe and effective manner
- Understands the importance of maintaining accurate and current client files
- Dedicated to maintaining personal integrity and personal health and fitness
- Willingness to uphold Company protocol and policies
- Attends mandatory and optional staff training classes
- Promotes and sells personal training programs and services
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Current CPR/AED Certification and basic First Aid knowledge (short grace period is offered)
- Current Nationally Recognized Personal Trainer Certification
- All trainers are required to have a NASM certification within 6 months of employment
NASM Cooper Institute
ISSA PTA Global
SUBMIT RESUME TO APPLY!
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.Crunch
is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba, BodyWeb with TRX, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.