Overview and Responsibilities
- Leadership and management of all aspects of the Health Administration Program.
- Under the administrative direction of the Dean of General Education and Health Studies.
- Position may require hours beyond the 8-hour workday.
- Master's Degree in Health Administration or other appropriate discipline.
- Experience in the profession or in an accredited professional program equivalent to three (3) years of college teaching.
- Earned doctorate in Health Administration or other appropriate degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in the profession or in an accredited professional program equivalent to five (5) years of college teaching; two of which were in a chairs role.
Posting ID: 552619392Posted: 2020-04-22