Our franchise organization, C and D Enterprises dba Golden Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The Cook is responsible for the quality, quantity, tastiness, and freshness of all Hot Choice Buffet products. The Cook pays special attention to speed, cleanliness, organization, and product specifications.Food Production:
- Prepares Hot Choice Buffet products, including Carving and Display Cooking products, according to Golden Corral recipes and procedures.
- Grills all items according to Golden Corral standards to ensure quality.
- Ensures that every fried product is always fresh and hot.
- If the Buffet Attendant is unavailable, the Cook restocks the items at the Display Cooking Station.
- If the Carver is unavailable, assists guests with carved meat options.
- Complete use and following of the buffet production system to insure quality and shelf life compliance.
- Maintains the correct temperature of all products during cooking, holding and serving.
- Uses the Hot Choice Buffet Production Guide and the Display Cooking Hot Cook Production Guide to maintain an inventory of all hot cook products.
- Conducts opening and closing administrative procedures.
- Properly maintains equipment according to the Equipment Maintenance manual.
- Restocks and rotates food products by using the first-in, first-out method (FIFO).
- Takes inventory of products and checks build-to with the Manager at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Ensures that that Hot Cook area and all smallwares are clean and checks dishes for cleanliness before using them.
- Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, service, and quality standards are met. .
- Follows local health department laws.
- Keeps Char Grill clean and scraped to ensure product quality and sanitation.
- Ensures that Hot Choice Buffet products, including Display Cooking products, are always hot and fresh for the guests.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Is friendly and courteous to guests and assists them with the products.
- Maintains professional communication at all times.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.The job opening listed on this page has been posted by an independent franchisee of Golden Corral Corporation. Golden Corral Corporation does not hire or employ any individuals at this franchise location. The franchisee will make all decisions with respect to applications for the position listed on this page. The name of the franchisee appears in this job posting. All questions concerning this job opportunity should be directed to the franchisee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Golden Corral Corporate.