Job SummaryResponsible for assisting the General Manager in attaining WetGo goals and objectives while generating sales growth. $500 New Hire Bonus! Ask Human Resource Representative for details.Job Description
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Previous Car Wash Management
- Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licenses & Certification Desired: Technical/Mechanical School
- Lifting requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Achieve and maintain prompt, courteous customer service; attend to customer concerns/complaints; promotes company culture.
- Assist General Manager in achieving targeted sales for site. Builds on-going relationship with customers to establish repeat business and referrals. Assists customers in finalizing sales as needed.
- Responsible for ordering and receiving of all WetGo supplies.
- Motivates team to provide value added services, such as vehicle prepping, as needed. Maintains communication with the GM and WetGo Team Members.
- Acts as "Progetter" for current WetGo Attendants and new hires for site. Train team members using the proper "Progetter" materials.
- Responsible for the implementation of all WetGo promotions including: Signage, ordering, team training, establishing team performance goals, etc.
- Responsible for the development of "work assignment sheets" for every WetGo shift and ensures completion on a daily basis.
- Supports and enforces all company policies as presented in the GetGo Handbook and/or established by GetGo Management regarding safety and security procedures and other company policies.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks to ensure car wash up-time expectations are met. Maintains cleanliness of equipment, floor, interior and exterior car wash and vacuum areas, etc. to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met. Keeps car wash area clean by sweeping up debris and shoveling snow when necessary.
- Cleans windows on the car wash building. Cleans car wash area by sweeping debris, shoveling snow and salting when necessary. Hose down the concrete area of the car wash. Hand finishes cars as needed.
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper's tables' and smiles on their faces. We're always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Posting ID: 552619531Posted: 2020-05-27