Due Date :
Working Holidays and Weekends except Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Year's.
Requires a valid Driver's License
* Two years cashier experience,
* Two years customer service work
* Must be able to type 35 wpm
* Must be proficient in data entry, excel spreadsheets
* Must be able to convey complex policies and procedures to customers
* Must be able to stand for long periods and be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
* Must be proficient in QuickBooks.
* Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions.
* Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints; Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages; Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities; Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
* Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers; Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports; Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer; Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
* Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests; Deliver messages and run errands; Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services; Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment, such as computer hardware and software; Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions; Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks; Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
* Make travel arrangements for office personnel; train other staff members to perform work activities, such as computer applications; Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings and record and transcribe minutes; count, weigh, measure and organize materials",