Team Members execute all customer service operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant standards of quality and excellence. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Communicates clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Is pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Initiates and completes customer transactions quickly and accurately.
- Processes customer transactions and maintains an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assembles and delivers order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keeps entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepares products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
- Operates and maintains food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Assists with end of day cleaning.
- Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Washes counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles; gathers trash and removes it from dining/service areas to proper receptacle; sweeps, mops, stocks and performs other cleaning tasks.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leader
Posting ID: 552619667Posted: 2020-03-11