Location: Oldsmar, FL
Duration: 1 yearJob Description:
Skills:Category Name Required Importance Experience
- Uses work instructions, drawings or inspection instructions and checklists to visually inspect cable and electromechanical assemblies to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC-A-620 and related reference documents and standards. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures. Communicates effectively with assemblers, engineers, and management when resolving quality issues.
- Candidate has a strong background in the manufacturing process of cables and subassemblies.
- Has the willingness and ability to perform assembly tasks related to assigned inspection areas as needed.
- Experience with soldered and crimp inspection on cables using IPC-A-620 standards.
- Detail-oriented and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- A team player with strong verbal and written communication skills. Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, customers and management when resolving quality issues.
- Proficient with Personal Computers.
- No Degree Required
Technical Skills IPC-WHMA-A-620 Yes 9 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills Visual Inspection Yes 9 2 - 4 Years
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment thatsupports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender,age, sexual,orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Posting ID: 552619993Posted: 2020-03-11