Job DescriptionExchange Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 monthsDescription:
- Exchange Administrator job description for her new role. Candidate should have more advanced technology experience specifically with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Remote Tokens, Windows Servers, Windows Desk Top Servers, etc.
- Primary responsibilities include managing the Exchange service area which includes Servicing user submitted incident and work order tickets. User Access batch work queues, troubleshooting issues escalated from users and partner teams, planning and performing upgrades and patches.
- Secondary duties include providing support for Active Directory, Skype, MSHubs and RSA Token administration.
- The ideal candidate must possess strong problem-solving skills; a high degree of technical expertise, and a commitment to exceptional customer service and teamwork.
- - Manage Enterprise mail and messaging communication services, Skype for Business, Exchange 2010 according to information security policies and procedures
- Understands system life-cycle and how it applies to mail enterprise services across an enterprise environment
- Ensuring the follow all information security requirements
- Provide level 2-3 IT support to end users
- Is customer focused? Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common hardware and/ or software related issues
- Assist in the creation of processes and procedures for IT operations
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of multiple projects
- Manage configuration, maintenance, and deployment of Exchange with encryption, VPN, mobile devices
- Excellent verbal and written skills are paramount
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience with Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of Windows Group Policy configurations
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with maintaining DOD system standards to include STIGs, critical patches and updates
- Experience in network operational centers a plus
- Experience with Windows Servers 2008RS, 2013 and 2016
- Experience with Windows Desktop operating systems
- Experience with Blackberry Mobility Services (Blackberry UEM Servers, iPhone and Blackberry IT Policies)
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
- Experience with RSA Token administration
- Be familiar with VMware, VPN, VDI and virtualized architectures
- 2 years of experience using Microsoft Exchange
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar or 4 additional years of experience
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment thatsupports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender,age, sexual,orientation, citizenship, or disability.",
Posting ID: 552620002Posted: 2020-03-11