Our busy multispecialty Ambulatory Surgery Center in Kansas City, MO is seeking experienced PRN RN's to add to their outstanding team!
- Hours of operation are M-F no weekends, call, or holidays!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Seeking experience in PACU, critical care, or ICU
- 2 years RN experience required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- CurrentMissouri License
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Prefer minimum of 2 years experience PRE-OP/PACU
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Understand principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients with changing medical priorities and ability to respond accordingly
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees. (TEAMWORK)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
- Possess basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
* Previous experience working in an ambulatory surgical setting preferred.Location:
Kansas City, Missouri
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Posting ID: 552620203Posted: 2020-03-11