Java Technical Lead
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 9-10 months
Department: Customer Contact Systems
Works closely with clients, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and are in compliance with the organization's architectural standards. Application Developers are involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities beyond development of software may include participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations. Individuals also provide input to project plans related to the Application Development initiative. Application Developers have a strong knowledge of programming languages used by the organization. They have experience in systems design and have a solid understanding of development, database development, testing, and integration methodologies. Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services and processes is required.
Leads major projects/programs providing subject matter expertise and technical direction. Works on projects that span a broad range of applications. Expertise in multiple technical environments and possesses business knowledge that spans multiple business areas.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience:
- Experience as Technical Lead responsible for leading development teams, and responsible for the quality of its technical deliverables. 7+ years
- Java /J2EE, EJB 2.0 or higher, Spring Framework, HTML, XML/HTTP, java script, RAD, Service Oriented Architecture and WebSphere application server 7+ years
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server 7+ years
- 7 years of application programming and analysis experience required
- Prior experience in design and development of J2EE Technologies: (Java Frameworks, Relational databases, Web Services)
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services and processes is required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions
- Linux/Unix OS, shell script
- Has a broad level understand surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
- Experience in leading projects required.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret very complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate solutions.
- Experience designing, developing and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Knowledge of SCRUM methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.",
Posting ID: 552620273Posted: 2020-05-27