Representative, Collections, Reading, PA-2001001
As a member of Santander's retail banking division you'll help serve Santander's retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander's retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
The Representative, Collections provides administrative and/or operational support and services for the Collections department.Responsibilities
- Assists in the assessments of unit exposures using clearly defined and routine protocol; identifies and communicates potential impact.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of documentation, reports, process flow diagrams, presentations and training materials.
- Assists in the organization of material submissions and reports.
- Assists with administrative duties including processing, scanning, copying and other administration functions.
- Conducts research and shares findings with Collections team.
- Supports other special projects and assignments as needed.
- Supports the Collections department through the coordination of meetings, meeting minutes and the observation of potential opportunities.
- High School Diploma or GED .
- 0-3 years of professional experience.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
- Ability to change direction as project demand dictates.
- Ability to function as a team player.
- Ability to respond to internal and external requests as needed.
- Ability to support multiple teams simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to meet common objectives.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs.
- Communicates clearly and precisely.
- Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding.
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components.
- Demonstrates the organization's customer service standards.
- Is comfortable with change and can alter tasks with guidance.
- Asks questions to understand the impact of changes on one's own job.
- Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing the company.
- Does all routine work accurately and on-time; is aware of own impact on others.
- Understands the central role the risk management function plays in the organization environment.
- Learns to identify and flag items non-compliant with regulations.
- Works effectively in team settings.
- Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply
Primary Location:Pennsylvania-Reading-450 Penn Street - 06346 - Santander Plaza
Organization:SBNA Operations (5000)
Job Posting:May 26, 2020, 12:43:12 PM
Posting ID: 552620328Posted: 2020-05-27