We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Act as the liaison between local stores, cross-docks and the Distribution Center for all store special requests.
- Provide assistance to stores for any local delivery issues in order to offer the highest level of service to customers.
- Maintain communication between local delivery service, the Furniture Shop, the Distribution Center and area stores to facilitate problem solving and resolutions.
- Listen actively and effectively, establish open and two-way conversations.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork and a culture of respect by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently wit all.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Furniture store experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google platform, AS400, JDA warehousing software
- Proven proficiency in English language skills (reading, written and verbal)
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65lbs; heavier product with team assist
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned. Job ID
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as "the Company". The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying tohereand ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates inE-Verifyand will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.