GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Provides first tier operational support for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?We Offer So Much More Than a Paycheck
- Provides first tier technical support to internal and external customers; installs, configures, troubleshoots, monitors, and maintains customers' desktop software and hardware; supports mobile workforce
- Consults with customers on all aspects of end-user computing and desktop based systems software; resolves more complex, less defined issues
- Works independently in troubleshooting and providing solutions to unresolved hardware and software problems through trouble-ticket system
- Maintains passwords, data integrity, and system security for the desktop environment
- Provides technical support and guidance through Tier II support, training, and publication of documentation; seeks hardware repair through outside vendors
- Conducts site surveys and implements moves; adds/changes modifications to existing equipment through work-request system
- Evaluates, maintains, modifies (e.g., creates macros, templates), and documents desktop application packages; participates in the testing and evaluation of new desktop packages, implements prototypes, and consults with customers on selection of software applications
- Manages hardware inventory using asset management tool
- Creates and implements software distribution methods and standards
- Installs LAN software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination, and maintains integrity of the LAN software and hardware
- Performs LAN security procedures including implementing log-in requests; evaluates new products and technologies to determine impact on existing system configurations
- Complies with established policies and standards to ensure that access to company information and systems resources, in any medium or format, is limited to authorized personnel.
But that's just the start-here are a few more reasons to consider Alorica.
- Competitive salary? Check.
- Additional health insurance (incl. dental care)? Check.
- Sports card - Multisport? Check.
- Food vouchers (value of 60 BGN)? Check.
- Transport cards? Check.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Career development opportunities
- Extensive training programs;
- Access top notch technologies and best practices;
- Excellent working environment
- Company events
- Experience in IT management with emphasis on infrastructure technology
- Experience with design of IT infrastructure
- Working knowledge of most Microsoft based platforms including Windows based operating systems
- Working knowledge of IT Disaster Recovery process and procedure
- Strong organization, project planning and time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
- Ability to negotiate and solve conflicts
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by Alorica Bulgaria EOOD solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.
Posting ID: 552620361Posted: 2020-05-27