This position will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Revenue Cycle Department with daily functions and overall flow of Managed Care contract updates and contract clarification. Individual shall beflexible to perform a variety of duties. This position requires strong interpersonal skills to regularly interact professional,promptly, and courteously with CBO staff and facilities. May be assigned additional delegate responsibility and special assignments by the CBO Management.Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update the managed care grid
- Update Advantx contracts shells for all CBO facilities
- Submit I.T. tickets for back-end contract clarification
- Denial management : root cause "not paid according to contract"
- Update and maintain the Managed Care spreadsheet
- Attend monthly and quarterly Managed Care meetings/calls for updates
- Update CBO staff and facility staff on contract updates and corrections
- Respond to high-volume e-mails regarding managed care questions and/or customer service contract questions
- Upload the most current managed care grids to ASC Payment APP for 3rd party vendor
- Review financial reports and correct any contracts that are not loaded correctly in Advantx
- Sign and return attestations to Managed Care Contract Coordinator
- Other duties as assigned
- Healthcare background preferred
- 3 years of related experience and /or training required
- Knowledge of Excel required
- Accounting and math skills required
- Positive leadership skills required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Posting ID: 552620396Posted: 2020-05-27