Description:Arizona Specialty Hospital in chandler Arizona has a need for the following position-Day position RN -
Assigned to respond to patients presenting to the facility with a healthcare need and providing the Medical Screening Exam as delegated by the Medical Executive Committee
- Responsible for providing all nursing care services for the post surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care.
- Ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care, maintains compliance with professional nursing, Joint Commission, and all Federal and State standards of care.
- Cares for ages adolescent to geriatric.
- Graduate of an accredited RN school of nursing
- 2 years clinical experience as an RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit preferred.
- Current Arizona RN License
- Current BLS, ACLS
- PALS recommended (not required)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Good organization habits.
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
Supervises: Certified Nursing Assistants.
Contacts/Interacts with: Patients, families, medical staff, multidisciplinary team, and all facility staff
Suggested Promotion From: RN Suggested Promotion To: Manager of PSU
Competencies and responsibilities associated with each position are a combination of hospital wide and department specific standards. The department specific standards include the competencies appropriate to the ages of the customer served. The employee's competencies are evaluated on an on-going basis, and formally documented at least annually as part of the Performance Appraisal process.
Required Experience: Regulatory Requirements:
- Job knowledge/Responsibilities/Productivity
- Customer Service/Relationship/Communication
- Environment of Care/Patient Safety, HIPPA
- Infection Control/Employee Health and Safety
- Performance Improvement,Code of conduct
- Patient Rights and Corporate compliance
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Arizona state Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification
- Language Skills:
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Physical Demands:
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.Location:
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Posting ID: 552620442Posted: 2020-05-27