OCOM Imaging Center-North, 13301 N. Meridian, OKC, OK 73120 Schedule:
Every other Monday, everyTuesday, every ThursdayStatus:
Per Diem (2/3 days week)Overall Responsibility:
Be a member of a management team that helps to ensure that OCOM Imaging operates as professionally and efficiently as possible, and offer suggestions to help in the day-to-day operations as well as the continued growth of the company.Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Administration of intravenous sedation.
- Administration of intravenous and intramuscular pain medication.
- Administration of intravenous contrast agents.
- Monitoring of patient's wellbeing.
- Patient education regarding conscious sedation.
- Patient education regarding pain management.
- Patient education regarding contrast agents.
- Patient education regarding exam to be performed.
- Preparation of patients for exam to be performed.
- Interviewing patients for procedures.
- Preparation of IMAGING or X-ray suite for proper exam.
- Management of employee education regarding ACLS, PALS, and BLS.
- Inspection and ordering of all nursing supplies, A.E.D., and crash cart equipment for all offices.
- Assist technologists as time permits.
- Organization and preparation of films for delivery.
- Answer telephones in a timely, professional, and friendly manner. Triage calls and assist caller or direct caller to appropriate personnel.
- Greet patients and/or visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Represent OCOM Imaging in a professional and friendly manner to patients, physicians, outside office personnel, fellow coworkers, and the general public.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Order and restock supplies as needed.
- Perform light housekeeping as time permits.
- Perform minor office maintenance and repair as necessary.
- Assist in the upkeep of the equipment and the grounds.
- Ensure proper completion of paperwork.
- Assist with filing and/or office duties as time permits.
Required Experience:Licensure and Certification:
- Assist all OCOM IMAGING personnel in any means necessary to ensure that the day-to-day operations run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Current RN License; licensed in the state of Oklahoma.
- ACLS, PALS, BCLS, if not current, certification within 90 days of hire.
- 2-5 years preferred conscious sedation experience.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Posting ID: 552620473Posted: 2020-05-27