Come join a company that strives for Extraordinary People and Exceptional Performance
! Chenega Professional & Technical Services, LLC
, a Chenega Professional Services
' company, is looking for a Investigator II
to provide scientific support for new and ongoing research projects involving clinical data and research projects. We are looking for creative, collaborative, experienced, and driven individuals to join our team!
Our company offers employees the opportunity to join a team where there is a robust employee benefits program, management engagement, quality leadership, an atmosphere of teamwork, recognition for performance, and promotion opportunities. We actively strive to channel our highly engaged employee's knowledge, critical thinking, and determination to innovate scalable solutions for our clients.
Responsibilities What you'll be doing:
- Providing input in areas where needed related to the execution and reporting of these clinical trials
- Oversee data collection from ongoing clinical trials, including data collection from the clinical site and from sample analysis
- Develop analysis plans for ongoing clinical trials in collaboration with other clinical study team members
- Conduct data analysis as outlined in the analysis plan, including generation of tables and figures for presentations and manuscripts
Qualifications What is required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required as this candidate will be expected to work productively in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyze, interpret and present study data coupled with an aptitude for learning.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language used for data analysis, such as SAS, R, or MATLAB
- Experience with quantitative analysis, particularly non-compartmental analysis and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modeling
- Experience with data visualization and graphical presentation of research results