What does a leader at Crate and Barrel look like?
Your strategic thinking, passion for retail and home design, and your ability to connect with people will help you to excel in a leadership role at Crate and Barrel. As a leader in our stores, you inspire and empower associates to achieve their personal and professional goals. You also create an environment where associates want to provide an exceptional store experience for all of our customers. You coach and mentor associates to develop their talents, think big, and strive toward career advancement opportunities. Your commitment to high achievement and driving results is contagious to others and motivates them to do the same. What you'll bring:
What you'll do:Leadership
- Retail experience with a strong passion for leading teams.
- Proven success in developing skills and future leaders.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- A commitment to driving and achieving results in a fast-paced environment.
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion for design and home furnishings.
- Directly or indirectly lead teams of associates at a variety of levels, depending on position, in setting and maintaining sales, customer service and/or visual merchandising goals and standards for all associates.
- Encourage and foster collaboration, cooperation, and co-ownership across all business channels.
- Building a high energy culture of fun and engagement focused on service and results.
- Ensure the execution and standards of the store vision and mission.
- Establish priorities and set direction for associates in conjunction with other store leaders.
- Ensure full understanding and awareness of all store communications including product information, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Achieve established goals, identify and analyze problems, and offer solutions that produce positive results.
- Help to manage controllable costs, profit and loss, and maintain fiscal responsibility for the store.
- Communicate with associates and other leaders on a regular basis.
- Provide associate and customer feedback to associates and other store leaders.
- Leadership Positions in Our Stores:
- Our first level leader in the store, as a Department Specialist your knowledge and expertise on a variety of products in the store inspires customers to buy. Your demonstrations of products wows customers and you will work closely with other leaders to provide customers with a great experience in your area.
Assistant Store Manager, Sales
- As Assistant Store Manager, Sales, your passion for sales expertise and leadership over customer service will help the store to reach its highest potential. You will lead the entire sales staff to provide training for sales skills and excellent experiences for all of our customers.
Assistant Store Manager, Visual
- Being an Assistant Store Manager, Visual will bring you to the forefront of executing on Crate's high visual standards. As the leader of maintaining the store's beauty and welcoming presence for customers, your passion for design and merchandising will serve you well.
Assistant Store Manager, Operations
- Keeping the stockroom of our stores neat, organized, and helpful to our associates is the primary responsibility of the Assistant Store Manager, Operations. As a leader of providing our customers with the right products at the right time, you will help to drive productivity and efficiency in our stores.
- Inspiring, confident, and ambitious, Store Managers are the leaders of our stores. They lead and empower associates to achieve their sales goals and create an exceptional store experience. Our Store Managers coach and mentor associates to develop their talents and thrive in change, think big and strive toward career advancement opportunities. They are excellent communicators that steer the company vision and share business goals with their teams.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as "the Company". The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying tohereand ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates inE-Verifyand will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.