We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world's largest flooring company - and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
- Responsible for operating the Automated Sewing Machines (SAMS) including startup and shutdown of the machinery, change over styles, and making necessary digital adjustments to the machines as needed for material being ran.
- Responsible for knowing all operating controls and procedures.
- Responsible for continuous observations for unusual movement or sounds at startup, during operation, and at shutdown.
- Expected to maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position.
- Responsible for following all safety procedures and regulations associated with the position including, but not limited to, wearing required Personal Protection Equipment (earplugs, safety, glasses,).
- Responsible for all tasks associated with inventory control, including but not limited verification of whip ticket match to material being ran.
- Responsible for clearing the machine of jammed rugs.
- Responsible for scanning ticket to next process and send material to upper floor.
- Responsible for other various job duties assigned by the supervisor. Example: Move pallets, inspecting rugs, check inventory, help others.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to read and comprehend English
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Req Id: 27909
Posting ID: 552620566Posted: 2020-03-11