has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for Agronomy Sales Interns
. You will work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative Customers in ensuring they are provided the highest level of service and information as possible. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Assist Agronomy Production Sales Specialists with crop scouting, soil sampling, and field agronomic problem solving.
- Use integrated pest management techniques to determine treatment thresholds.
- Generate written reports and present them to supervisor and/or customer
- Learn the features and benefits of all agronomy products and services, assist with over-the-counter sales, and assist with product delivery to customers.
- Learn to perform warehouse and agronomy plant operations.
- Learn and utilize Agris invoicing and inventory management systems.
- Assist in inventory management procedures.
- Learn how to maintain equipment and facility.
- Work in and keep an environment that is compliant with state, local and CHS Environmental and Safety policy.
- Custom Application if qualified and/or if the need arises.
- Assist other departments as needed.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Auto req ID
- Agriculture experience or background
- Previous internship
- Commercial Application Certification
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperaMinimum Years of Experience Required
LE - Ag Business Country Ops State/Province
Montana Minimum Education Required
GED / High School Diploma Employment Status
ACTIVE TEMP/SEASONAL<1000 HRS Career Type
Internship / Recent Graduate / Trainee
Posting ID: 552620591Posted: 2020-05-27