Position Title: Warehouse Worker II (Forklift) Reports to: Logistics SupervisorLocation: Pataskala, OHJob Summary:Performs various duties within the standard operating procedures to ensure accurate stock
handling, restocking, shipping, receiving and returns processes to meet the departments
mission of providing excellent and on time customer service.
- Operates various electric and motorized material handling equipment in a safe, accurate and efficient manner.
- Loads and unloads trailers, restocking of picking areas and follows procedures to properly document the movement of product.
- Takes inventory and documents any product movement to assure inventory Accuracy.
- Use of RF scanning equipment to identify and move material and goods accurately both System and manually directed
- Retrieves and stocks materials and product to support other operations in the building.
- Reports any inaccuracies or unusual events surrounding transactions of product.
- Counts, compares, checks and inspects quantities of materials and product, performs various duties in support of the Order Fulfillment and distribution of company goods in the YOH warehouse.
- Operates the electronic parcel machine, applies charges accordingly and operates the wrapper when directed. Prepares parcel and freight shipments for pick-up. Rotates through pack area receiving direction from merge operator.
- Works safely in order to help preserve the safety and health of coworkers, guests and visitors as well as their own. Follows all Company safety/accident policies and procedures and adheres to all applicable safety laws and regulations. Notifies management promptly of any safety hazards/violations or accidents/injuries. Participates in safety training. Properly uses and maintains Personal Protective Equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent experience
• 6 months-1 year months previous experience in a warehouse environment
• Previous experience driving powered industrial equipment a plus
Certifications/Licenses Required: Must become powered Industrial equipment certified
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Posting ID: 552620658Posted: 2020-05-27