Under the general supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, the charge nurse, and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Scrub Tech is responsible for providing surgical scrub on all types of minor and major surgical procedures dependent on individual competence for BaylorScott & White Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth and Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth Outpatient CenterRequired Skills:
Required skills are:
- Ability to organize instruments, equipment, and supplies for easy access and maximum efficiency
- Follow appropriate guidelines for setting up sterile field and instruments for designated procedures
- Ability to utilize Electronic Heath Care Record system
Required education and experience include:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certification in OR Technology, required
- BLS required
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience in Operating Room environment.
Fort Worth, Texas
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Posting ID: 552620699Posted: 2020-05-27