CHENEGA INFINITY, LLC.
Company Job Title: Senior Case Examiner
Chenega Job Title: Assistant II, Admin
Location: Titusville, FL
Personnel Security Supervisor
Regular, Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
The Senior Case Examiner
is primarily responsible for initiating, reviewing, and accepting SF85's and SF86's using the Office of Personnel Managements electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Required to follow all company personnel and safety policies and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Ensures all requests are in compliance with federal, state, local, NASA and KSC policies, procedures and regulations pertaining to the operation of the PSSO.
- Ensure electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) submissions are complete and accurate.
- Required to interact with KSC personal at all levels via email, telephone and in-person.
- Maintains and inputs related information into required databases.
- Maintains appropriate files, creates reports, metrics, and statistical analyses.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays if needed
- May be responsible for processing KSC credentials
o Conduct National Crime Information Center (NCIC) checks and/or FBI fingerprints for credential issuance
o Authorize local and renewal credentials
o Directly interface with KSC Badging Office and KSC Badging Officials and Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC)Minimum Qualifications:
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Thorough understanding, knowledge and experience of electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP)
- Possession of a High School Diploma or GED and two years of responsible security operations administrative, secretarial, or clerical experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Equivalent education/experience is applicable.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Florida state driver's license.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Top security clearance, but not required to start.
- Must be able to meet drug testing and alcohol - free workforce requirements to include random drug and/or alcohol testing.
- Must have experience initiating, reviewing and accepting SF85s and SF86 using the electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP).
- Knowledge of standard office and administrative practices and procedures including business letter writing, records management, report preparation, and filing methods, correct English usage, including spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary; modern office methods, equipment and procedures.
- Ability to provide varied technical and administrative assistance; use initiative and sound judgment within established guidelines; organize, coordinate, and prioritize a variety of assignments with varying deadlines; work effectively under pressure with frequent interruptions; handle difficult, confidential and sensitive assignments; organize and maintain a variety of confidential records, reports and files
- Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment.
- Must have proficiency in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Posting ID: 552620701Posted: 2020-05-27