Description Millers Ale House Amazing starts with you!
Guests come to Miller's Ale House to have good times and great food, that's where you come in. From our signature hand-breaded, boneless chicken zingers to delicious steaks and pasta to salads and robust sandwiches to "to-die-for" desserts, you'll make sure every one of our legendary dishes is delicious every time they're served. Our menu is one of the reasons Nation's Restaurant News
called us one of the "Regional Powerhouses" for casual dining.So what does it take to work with us?
We expect you to be you! Throw in integrity, a relentless drive for excellence and a commitment to always doing what's right, and you've got our interest. Still reading? Here's what we need from you, what we offer in return, and how to get your career started.
Requirements What you bring:
What we offer:
- Arrives to work on time in full, clean uniform
- Fulfills all cook job responsibilities in order to contribute to a "one great shift" operation
- Understands our menu to address any server or bartender questions, including food allergy issues
- Follows recipes; upholds specs and perfect presentation of every dish
- Satisfies food handling requirements and food safety compliance
- Accomplishes all running and end of shift side work; including ensuring work areas are stocked and ready for the next scheduled Line Cook to take over
- 40% dining privilege
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Open-door communication
- Ability to advance your career to Coach, Shift Leader and New Restaurant Opening Trainer or Manager
Hours of Operation 11am-2am (some nights)
Posting ID: 552620740Posted: 2020-05-27