Caregiver for Group HomesPrimary Location:
Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Loyd's Liberty Homes, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
At California MENTOR our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the individuals we serve and work alongside. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of then you should join our team! DescriptionCaregiver, Direct Support Professional -
Opportunities available in Merced/Atwater area!
You can make a difference by providing care to individuals with various needs and disabilities such as behavioral, developmental, physical, and mental health. Through this rewarding work you'll develop strong bonds with individuals you serve and your coworkers making work feel like spending time with family. What we offer you:
Schedule options depend on program however we can typically work with your availability and offer options such as:
- A collaborative work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
As a Caregiver you will support people with activities of daily living such as:
- Full-time & part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, overnights, and weekends
- Transporting to medical appointments, errands, shopping or activities in your community
- Providing guidance with social skills, advocacy, self esteem
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, grooming, preparing meals, and assisting with medication administration
- Assisting individuals to redirect challenging behaviors
As a successful Caregiver you will:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing required
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Celebrate and encourage growth and independence in the life of every individual you serve.
- Lead by example to encourage and support your co-workers and the individuals you serve.
- Approach concerns with an open mind and assume positive intent.
- Take initiative to identify problems before they become crises.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.Apply Today!