This position reports to the VP of Business Transformation and is responsible for supporting the planning and managing of key transformational programs. This programs will be focused around integrations, acquisitions, divestitures, technology or business transformation activities that drive optimization. This position will lead projects across functions and businesses at Nestl. Activities include developing project charters, plans and budgets. It also includes leading project teams in a matrix organization to accomplish project activities and to ensure results meet customer expectations and adhere to internal standards and strategies. In addition, the individual helps drive the resolution of cross-function and cross-business issues. An ideal candidate should be an experienced leader with the ability to think strategically and execute on a vision while managing the details. This position is based in Nestl USA's headquarters in Arlington, VA.
- Develop and administer project plans and budgets; identify project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, potential risks and mitigating plans and allocation of available resources; and communication.
- Prepare business cases for submitted projects and attend market-level functional project planning/prioritization meetings as appropriate.
- Work with Procurement to develop and administer RFPs; support vendor selection decision making process
- Work with finance to develop Business Cases,
- Determine and manage project estimates and budgets and make purchasing decisions for project resources including internal and external staffing requirements.
- Support program and project reporting and documentation processes; deliver status reports and analysis for management on an on-going basis; track and resolve issues; escalate to management as necessary.
- Coordinate with management to ensure project scope and schedule are adhered to; ensure proposed changes are aligned with objectives and are conducted in accordance with agreed upon project change processes.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers to ensure project/program management processes are integrated between internal functions and external vendors
- Provide leadership and training to teams related to project management, integration and prioritization activities.
- Understand and support the development of a change management strategy and communication material for specific programs changes.
FINANCIAL/STRATEGIC IMPACT: Qualifications :
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field required; an MBA is preferred
- Formal training or certification in project management required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Ability to handle confidential business information in professional manner.
- Ability to travel Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations. A creative & relentless problem solver.
- At least five years of experience managing complex business transformation initiatives.
- Experience successfully managing multiple functional and technical projects in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects form vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong customer service skills, including aptitude for working with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Strong financial aptitude in managing budgets, performing cost/benefit analysis and making recommendations and decisions.
- Strong creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer; the ability to identify alternatives, workarounds or temporary solutions.
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to lead teams and coach team members in a matrix organization without a direct formal reporting relationship to drive for timely results and high quality deliverables.
- Ability to set clear expectations and hold cross functional teams accountable to all deliverables.
Posting ID: 552621492Posted: 2020-05-27