This temporary role is a resource to the seasonal hourly factory personnel at the Morton, IL facility. This position requires a bilingual individual who can perform tasks in a fast paced environment and is capable and comfortable being a key communication resource in the facility. The candidate will serve as a translator and liaison between management, Human Resources, and the seasonal workforce in Morton, IL. This position will require fluent and frequent Spanish speaking and the ability to translate between Spanish and non-Spanish speaking parties and provide administrative support.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides primary English-Spanish translation and administrative support for Morton, IL team. Key activities include: daily translation from Spanish to English and vice versa for both management and seasonal employees, answering phone calls, maintaining department files, handling incoming and outgoing mail, activity follow-up and tracking of information.
- Handling of announcements, communications, periodic or special reports, organizing activities and events, etc.
- Serve as first point of contact to the employees by answering questions and providing guidance as needed.
- Escalating requests and tracking activities per the defined inter office process.
- Willing to work in a seasonal environment (about 3-4 months).
- Other projects and duties as assigned by management.
- Two years previous administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Must have experience supporting multiple people with different responsibilities.
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Customer Service experience or other experience dealing with the public such as service desk or high volume order taking or call center.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Handles and cares for confidential information in accordance with Company Policy.
- Proactive, resourceful, self-starter.
- Self-directed with initiative.
- Excellent follow-up.
- Consistent service orientation to all supported team members.
- Proficient knowledge and ability to operate basic office equipment: Copier, Scanner and Fax machine.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient computer skills in: Excel, Power Point, and Word desired.
- Can work under pressure.
- High School Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
Posting ID: 552621530Posted: 2020-05-27