Clinical CoordinatorPrimary Location:
Program Services Coordination/Case Management LOOKING TO HAVE AN IMPACT WITH CHILDREN AT-RISK AND FAMILIES IN NEED?
This role is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference with Pennsylvania families.
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at PennsylvaniaMENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
As a Clinical Coordinator
/Therapistin our Lewisburg, PA office, you will assess the ongoing need for therapeutic services, coordinate services provided, and ensure the quality of care delivered.
- Conduct Individual and Family Therapy
- Support the development and implementation of service plans
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans.
- Participate in the review and matching of new clients.
- Review and maintain documentation
Join our amazing team of dedicated therapists providing quality services to children with emotional, behavioral, or medical complexities.Qualifications: What we require of you:
What we offer you:
- Master's degree in Human Service field
- One year experience working with At Risk Youth population
- A passion for our mission and a commitment to quality services for children
- Experience working with individuals affected by traumatic experiences preferred
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.Apply Today
- Professional with a progressive National Organization with career advancement in the 36 states we provide services
- 7 paid Holidays!
- Influence in creating an Evidenced Based Practice which is our unique service model.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay; mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Pennsylvania MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Posting ID: 552621534Posted: 2020-05-27