As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestl Waters North America
is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestl Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestl
. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Commercial
team at Nestl Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Commercial team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestl Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to be located in the Mid-West, and reporting into our VP, Sales Operation. Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications :Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, develop, and ensure implementation of customer strategies that are aligned with the overall Supermarket Channel and Agency KPI's, and support the achievement of profitable sales objectives
- Selling: Execute Strategy, coordinate, develop and deliver effective selling presentations that implement approved customer plans
- Premiumize: Leverage total portfolio mix to drive growth through premiumization
- Negotiating: Improve customer performance and R.O.I. through utilization of financial reporting and effective negotiations
- Profitability: Own responsibility for net sales and marginal contribution to effectively manage to accomplish assigned financial objectives
- Customer/Channel Expert: Learn all facets of customer and channel dynamics and use understanding to align on customer priorities
- Teamwork: Lead supermarket objectives by working closely with our agency and cross-functional colleagues including customer service, finance, supply chain, customer development and marketing
- Performance Tracking: Utilize management tools (MSA, Hydro, Channel reporting) to analyze data on a variety of critical business drivers to improve results
- Customer Planning: Develop Customer Business Plans for assigned customers through application of the ICP Strategies and Channel Go-To-Market Guidelines
- Volume and Trade Spend Forecasting: Develop timely and accurate volume and financial forecasts to be managed monthly in HYDRO proprietary system.
- Training and Development: Identify short and long term developmental opportunities throughout the year through the PDP process. Participate in opportunities through training, relationship building and experiences to highlight strengths and focus on opportunities
- Budgets: Manage budgets (T&E, PFME, NPTE)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 8+ years of professional Sales experience (Foodservice experience preferred)
- Strong history of delivering sustainable growth and exceeding customer plans
- Proven track record in sales planning and customer P&L management
- Solid analytical and technical skills in MS Office and internal sales tools
- Product Portfolio Channel Experience: Experience selling within a specific channel with knowledge of channel dynamics
- Relationship Building: Skilled at building and maintaining cross-functional relationships internally and at customer level
- Presentation Building Skills: Development of presentation documents drawing from all available sources
- Presenting Skills: Delivery of presentations in one-on-one or group situations to deliver a specific message and obtain a pre-planned result
- Negotiating Skills: The ability to achieve pre-planned results in a meeting or discussion by negotiating for those results with an individual or group
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestl Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestl Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestl Waters?