Mondelēz International, Inc.
empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people
and great brands
. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack
, for the right moment
, made the right way
. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information. Job Scope
Release Lead governs and manages the E2E delivery lifecycle of diverse, interdependent, cross-functional multi-projects through a set of practices and release plan. The governance includes disparate scope, resource dependencies, cross project alignment, deployment planning, release execution and transparent reporting of release health for SAP and SAP-Integrated projects. Main Responsibilities
KPIs / Dimensions:
- Drives the operational responsibilities in delivering Projects / Releases following TG Methodology and Release Governance - including project scope review / approval, Release level RAID management, TG approvals, Release Governance Boards, final preparation for Release/Project go-lives).
- Conducts alignment sessions with senior leadership and key stakeholders to confirm release schedules are aligned to business goals and the communicate the Release Roadmap to broader stakeholders (internal and external).
- Influences leadership and project team members using key insights and recommendations to protect and manage the integrity of MDLZ Application landscape.
- Inform senior management of enterprise-wide exposure to release risk and effectively mitigate it.
- Leadership and escalation point for the resolution of Cross-functional integration issues across the Project team/s.
- Establish and execute consistent release management processes and facilitate cross-department coordination of release core services.
- Leads the Planning with core services teams like ADF, Testing, Security, Hosting/Infrastructure/Landscape teams and Application support teams for resource planning and availability to deliver against key project & release milestones.
- Own the planning and execution of Release cutover plan by facilitating the inputs and support from project leads, technical teams including the strategic partners.
- Leads the Golive strategy & Hyper-care process with active collaboration with Business/IBS Stakeholders including strategic partners.
- Leads the planning, business alignment and communication for Release driven planned Applications outages.
- On-boarding process for external project partners with best in class Release methodologies in Application platform landscape design, Release processes and the use of standard tools to deliver the Releases.
- Provide governance to the projects in the releases to ensure adherence to SOX compliance and deliver the projects accordingly.
Targets / Dimensions:
- Systems Size and Complexity in MDLZ
- 3 Regional SAP instances and 6 Global SAP instances which equals to total ~300 SAP landscales; ~55,000 SAP users globally
- Provide Release Governance and Core Service Delivery for 50-75 projects in a year.
- Scope of budget managed/supported through release governance $8.0MM - $25.0MM PER REGION
- Review of project scope, timelines and delivery feasibility - 150-200 per year.
- Drive the results with multiple large project teams with total size from 40-80 External Resources.
- Stakeholder management: Senior Directors/Director level: Business Transformation Leads, IBS Market Leads, IBS Experience Tower Leads to influence Key decisions related to Project governance in SAP Release.
- Drive the results and governance with: SG13 to SB I - IBS Capability Leads, Regional Engagement Leads, Project managers, Platform leads, ADF Leads and Solution Delivery leads
Key Leadership / Functional Competencies:
- Hands-on 8-12 years of Project Delivery & Governance experience in Software Delivery Lifecycle of SAP projects
- Strong end-to-end business & functional knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Operations (Infrastructure & Technical aspects of SAP systems and Middleware platforms)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and Problem-solving skills with fluency in navigating through complex/matrix organization
- Execution Excellence with strategic thinking
- Leadership Competency
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Learning on the fly
- Integrity and trust
- Functional Competency
- Business Acumen
- Broader knowledge of business processes and applications lifecycle management
- Proven experience in delivery of large and complex projects on SAP and equivalent platformism
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision
- Commit and Deliver
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Agility
- Innovations management
- Building Effective Teams across MDLZ and External partners
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.