Mondelēz International, Inc.
empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people
and great brands
. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack
, for the right moment
, made the right way
. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Finance is infused into every single aspect of our multibillion-dollar global organization. But it's not just about numbers. As part of our finance team, you'll collect and analyze intelligent information and data and use that to give everyone at Mondelēz International the power to make informed decisions.
We are looking for a Category Associate Finance Director
for the Savory portfolio
. Brands include Ritz, Triscuit, Wheat Thins, Premium and many others. This leader will serve as the strategic financial and business partner to Senior Marketing Director, Savory, and assures that financial targets are met with identification of business opportunities and risks.
This person influences business decisions and oversees processes to ensure proper controls are maintained. Must have the ability to generate business performance forecasts, strategic 3-year plans, lead feasibility study for innovation and ensure appropriate contingencies are in place to address business risk profile. Main Responsibilities:
- Deliver financial commitments and run planning and forecasting activities for Savory portfolio.
- Drive favorable mix shift by influencing Marketing spending and trade investments, championing the waste agenda and rigorously managing the pipeline.
- Drive strategic pricing and pack size architecture contributing to the development of a clear roadmap for pack types and price points.
- Lead Strategic Plan and full potential P&L process.
- Build a strong, motivated Finance team, coach and develop the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
- 12 or more years of Finance management experience is required
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience preferred
- Strong technical skills required (i.e. Excel)
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Experience with pricing, business model decisions, problem analysis and resolution
- Experience managing a team is required with outstanding leadership skills
- Ability to think creatively and have foresight regarding long term financial impact of decisions
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead teams
- Quickly able to understand the fundamentals of what drives the business; can hit the ground running and identify opportunities to 'add value' and accelerate brand growth
- A highly motivated, energetic and pragmatic individual with the ability to 'roll up sleeves', take responsibility for initiatives and produce results
- Ability to work at a fast pace and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively interact with others and influence the organization at all levels
- Demonstrated strong financial, operational and business acumen; strong achievement and results orientation
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.