- Supports the EMEA Regional lead for the BNY Mellon Global Corporate Experience Division (GCED) to deliver high quality, cost-efficient and internal client-focused services with the consistent objective to embed continuous improvements across the Mainland Europe portfolio.
- Assists in all service functions, including, but not limited to Travel, Food and Beverage, and Document Management services.
- Support EMEA regional lead in managing and measuring vendor performance and output across EMEA. Drive vendor performance, compliance with contracts, management of Key Performance Indicator Metrics and Service Level Agreements, and service model enhancement.
- Support RFQ, RFI and RFP efforts across EMEA to drive profitability and improve internal client experience.
- Manage control processes and monitor adherence to vendor contract standards. Identify and address known risks and emerging issues, and escalate as appropriate.
- Capture and coordinate issues and concerns that impact our key stakeholders. Liaise with vendors, service providers and internal clients to ensure all issues and events which adversely impact our operations are mitigated and resolved. Serve as escalation point for internal clients.
- Support the management and annual submission of Global Corporate Experience Division (GCED) budget.
- No direct reports
What we can offer you:
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Must be service oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills in order to communicate with all levels of company personnel and suppliers.
- Outstanding people skills and ability to work effectively in a global team environment.
- Able to work independently, manage multiple work streams, and have an eye for detail.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Must possess strong analytical, financial, oral and written communication skills.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.Primary Location:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Facilities ManagementInternal Jobcode:
BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507Requisition Number:
Posting ID: 552621922Posted: 2020-05-27