The Wealth Management Finance Business Management team is seeking a Vice President or Director to support the Chief Operating Officer (COO). Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee forecasting, planning and analysis activities for the COO, overseeing $260B in assets, including: strategic business reviews, quarterly earnings, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, competitive and business analytics, and investor presentations
- Responsible for governing the production, and distribution of all financial reporting for the COO; support the COO on the analysis, development and presentation of key strategic and financial initiatives
- Establish and implement optimal workforce planning and forecasts and disciplined expense management
- Define and oversee analysis and tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs), identify and implement cost controls and process improvements, analyze and report on business and market impacts.
- Deliver financial insight to COO on revenue, expenses and KPIs, including creating analytics and presentation decks for quarterly business deep dive reviews with senior leadership
- Drive analytical projects to facilitate strategic decision-making, including ROI analysis, opportunity sizing / growth strategy, and project management of key initiatives
- Prepare and synthesize messaging for earnings and other public disclosure; drive towards continuous improvement in accuracy and control in financial reporting
- Partner with other Finance Business Management leads to drive consistent business management practices, setting consistent key performance measures and reporting
- Lead initiatives to ensure data integrity and accuracy of management reporting and presentations through the design and implementation of process control framework
QualificationsBachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business or the equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA or CFA preferred. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred; experience in financial planning and analysis preferredBNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.Primary Location:
United States-New York-New YorkInternal Jobcode:
Posting ID: 552622002Posted: 2020-05-27