is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step! JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for performing the payment application functions within the Reimbursement and Cash Management team. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESInclude the following. Others may be assigned.
Qualifications:KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIESTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs manual and electronic posting functions for all Managed Care, Commercial and Government payors for all patient accounts, including cash balancing and reconciliation of bank deposits.
- Maintains knowledge of insurance rejection/denial processing and appropriately posts information for collection and follow-up activity.
- Maintains daily cash log within excel tracking payment posting completion level
- Post payment corrections, payment transfers, NSF s, inter-facility transfers,
- Payroll deductions and any other cash transactions for A/R accounts according to established guidelines.
- Research and clear Unapplied Accounts (bank, MCare, MCaid) using established Identification function/process.
- Reconciles bank and special accounts which may include: research, payment transfer or payment refund.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCEInclude minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; knowledge of Tenet systems a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service attitude and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Good math, analytical and problem solving skills
- Data entry and 10-key by touch
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related experience; payment posting a plus
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location: Bedford, New Hampshire
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Posting ID: 552622008Posted: 2020-05-27