The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing safe, effective, culturally appropriate, and population specific nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The RN administers and performs required nursing care and treatments identified on the patients individualized care plans in accordance with general nursing policy, as well as in adherence to any policies and protocols specific to the nursing unit. The RN reports to the charge nurse on the unit during the assigned shift. Assignment is dictated by census and staffing needs. The RN is also responsible for the direction and supervision of any unlicensed personnel providing care to his/her patients. Qualifications:POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education:
- Must have South Carolina Registered Nursing license or multi-state license from another compact state that is within the prescribed guidelines of the S.C. Nurse Practice Act.
- A minimum of two (2) years Medical/Surgical or Critical Care nursing preferred
- A minimum of six (6) months licensed nursing practice on a telemetry step-down unit and successful completion of a critical care training program preferred for critical care nurses.
- Current South Carolina Nursing license
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- PALS certification recommended
Primary Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Posting ID: 552622093Posted: 2020-05-27