How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health
our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system. Responsibilities
- The Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for providing support to physicians in the outpatient setting.
- The MA ensures that exam rooms are prepared for patients/procedures
- Receives outpatients arriving for visits
- Assists with completion of forms
- Takes vital signs, blood draws and assists physician as needed
- Responsible for answering telephones, maintaining clinical inventory, and assisting with registration and check-out processes as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited CMA program
- AHA Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification - BLS
- 1-2 year's current experience in a fast paced medical office preferred.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Posting ID: 552622532Posted: 2020-05-27