How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack MeridianHealth
our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Riverview Medical Center, part of the Hackensack Meridian Health Family, has been accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The ACR is a national professional organization serving more than 34,000 diagnostic/interventional radiologist, radiation oncologists, nuclear medicine physicians, and medical physicists with programs focusing on the practice of medical imaging and radiation oncology, and the delivery of comprehensive health care services. When you see the gold seal of accreditation you can be sure the facility will meet the highest level of patient safety standard and image quality.
Under the supervision of the Radiology Business Manager, the Diagnostic Imaging / Administrative Support Professional assists in the general workflow of clerical duties in the Diagnostic Imaging Department, including reception area, telephones and clerical support as needed. Responsibilities
A day in the life of a Diagnostic Imaging / Administrative Support professional at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Supporting the department concerning patient requests for film management, including the making of CDs, faxing of reports, etc.
- Providing support to and registering a high volume of patients (order entry and activation of patient accounts)
- Answering the phones and providing assistance to all staff and physicians
- High School graduate or equivalent is required
- One (1) or more years of clerical/administrative/customer service experience is required
- Two (2) or more years of experience is preferred
- Prior experience working in a busy hospital, medical office or in a related health care setting is highly preferred
- Previous Radiology experience and patient scheduling is a plus
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task and be able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Must be able to work varied days/hours as needed, occasionally on short notice
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today! Our Network
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Posting ID: 552622653Posted: 2020-03-11