How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system. Responsibilities
- Under direction of the RN, provides a safe environment for patients whose behavior warrants observation
- Utilizes appropriate communication channels; obtains report and communicates all changes in behavior to the RN
- Continuously observes the patient within eyesight range at arm's length and by maintaining presence in the room
- Responds to patients attempts to ambulate and get up by first putting on call light and calling out for help
- Provides safe environment by assuring immediate access to call bell button and items within reach of the patient
- Communicates patient's needs, requests and complaints of pain to RN promptly
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience with direct patient care preferred.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Posting ID: 552622656Posted: 2020-05-27