SAIC is seeking a Finance Analyst (PPBE)
in Newport News, VA to support the US Army.
- Responsible for integrated program resource planning, programming and budgeting and executing (PPBE) actions and related formal documentation and management reports. Under indirect supervision, he/she provides day-to-day financial research and analyses supporting business management activities for acquisition project management customer.
- Responsible for development/preparation of budget and program justifications to include but not limited to IT-300 Exhibits, P&R Forms, and POM Submissions. Candidate will also provide reclamas for PD DLS for DA's submission to OSD and or Congressional authorization and appropriation committees. Reviews and analyzes unfinanced requirements from the standpoint of validity, priorities and essentiality. The Candidate will provide recommendation either by reprogramming, alternate courses of action, trade-offs and/or referral to higher headquarters.
- Participate in the formulation, execution and presentation of the organization's program annual operating budget and future year requirements to include; but not limited to RDTE, OMA and OPA appropriations.
- Collect, review, evaluate and interpret cost and financial data. Research, analyze and evaluate program and budget execution and make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Compiledata for the preparation of recurring reports in accordance with established schedule for senior leadership and higher headquarters.
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED and 10 years of experience or Bachelors and 6 years of related experience
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Interim-Secret and Full-Secret clearance.
- 8 years of financial analysis experience
- Experience with the following:
- Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process.
- Retrieving information using the CPROBE Data Warehouse
- Compiling Budget Appropriations data for Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Submissions
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Understand P&R Forms
- Understand Department of the Army System Coordinator (DASC) Parades "SmartCharts"
- Familiar with the Army Portfolio Management Solution (APMS)and withSelect & Native Programming Data Input System for Information Technology (SNaP-IT)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622730Posted: 2020-05-27