SAIC is seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer for a dynamic contract supporting an Intelligence Community customer. Join our team supporting an exciting mission that impacts national security. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your TS/SCI clearance to a CI Poly.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer is a mid to senior level IT position with experience with the Defense Intelligence Agency's JWICS, SIPRnet and NIPRnet networks.Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI with the ability to pass a CIpolygraph
- Bachelor's Degree or five years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experiencesupporting the DoD and/or the Intelligence Community
- Experience with the Defense Intelligence Agency's JWICS, SIPRnet and NIPRnet networks
- Experience in Wide Area Network (WAN)/Local Area Network infrastructure
- Experience in computation and storage for both commercial and C2S clouds
- Experience with on-prem data center and virtual infrastructure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622737Posted: 2020-05-27