SAIC is looking for a Sr. Training Analyst with particular emphasis on training facility infrastructure planning and evaluation. This role will support the Center for Surface Combat Systems and will be located in Dahlgren, VA.
Duties will include:
- Perform continuing liaison with relevant training and technical specialists on the staff of CSCS HQ and/or its learning sites and detachments.
- Provide quality assurance recommendations based on the review and evaluation of plans for facility and/or system changes and future growth.
- Review Government-furnished documentation including: Global Shore Infrastructure Plans (GSIP), Regional Shore Infrastructure Plan (RSIP), Training Shore Infrastructure Plan (TSIP), Navy Training Systems Plans (NTSP), Training Project Plan (TPP), element interface block diagrams; cable block diagrams; equipment layouts, support equipment drawings, construction drawing changes, and any other document and or reference to support Infrastructure planning.
- Identify facility training requirements and make recommendations for the purpose of ensuring technical validity, accuracy, and in support of the CSCS mission.
- Provide support on all facility training support equipment improvement projects throughout the CSCS domain. This includes all MILCON, Sustainment, Restoration, and/or Modernization projects. Review project scope and impact to training with local Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)/CSCS Learning Site Subject Matter Experts.
- Maintain the CSCS Infrastructure/Facility information maintaining "as is" floor layout drawings, square footage, distribution of spaces, and training support equipment.
- Provide facility infrastructure support during on-site Training Activity Assessment Program (TAAP) visits at CSCS learning sites.
- Track project status and update information as it becomes available.
- Education requirement: Must have a Bachelor's degree and six (6) years of related experience, or ten (10) years or more of U.S. Navy Surface Combat Systems experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- Experience in U.S. Navy Surface Combat Systems operation and maintenance with emphasis on training materials/configurations.
- Experience in the ability to interpret data, plan organize, and complete several complex project assignments requiring the coordination of work within and outside of CSCS.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622748Posted: 2020-05-27