SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst for its FAA Commercial Space Transportation team.The position requires the successful candidate to assist in the development of products, processes, status reporting, and various briefings and reports related to the Office of Commercial Space Transportation (AST) research, engineering, and development project planning and implementation.
- Provide recommendations, resolutions, and updates to office records, databases, and files for assigned programs
- Develop and maintain automated databases (spread sheet based) and integrated program schedules for program activities
- Develop, organize, create briefing materials, and develop recurring and ad hoc presentations for briefing and reports.
- Interpret applicable federal, Department, and agency guidance and policy, and provide assistance on the operation of assigned area
- Provide management support for developing and tracking various management studies and plans
- Coordinate various administrative requirements and multiple scheduling priorities to optimize productivity
- Provide logistic, technical, and organizational support with meetings; develop meeting agendas, record minutes; and track and manage actions items.
- Presenting recommendations/solutions to meet short and long-term project/ program planning requirements.
Assist in developing, coordinating, updating, and tracking of internal and external performance goals, initiatives, activities and targets.Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree and 6 + years of applicable experience supporting a government program management organization.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact positively with multiple customers
- Experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622765Posted: 2020-05-27