SAIC is seeking a Business Analyst for the Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) Code 534 Shipboard Instrumentation and Systems Calibration (SISCAL) program. Responsibilities include:
- Defining and developing business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics;
- Conduct analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks;
- Planning and implementing customer approved process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
- May coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Employees use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Bachelor's and five (5) years or more experience; or 9 years of experience with GED/High School degree.
- Five (5) years of experience in Calibration Standards and Techniques; two (2) years Quality Management System administration; two (2) years technical writing' policy, process and procedure development.
- U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain an Interim Secret clearance before start date.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to plan and facilitate meetings, and provide assistance with coordinating planning efforts for project direction.In working with other teams, the Business Analyst will coordinate with management to provide input, gather and analyze information from others and communicate with Code 534 management on the meeting outcome and future plans.
- Must work well with groups and management to help formulate a strategy and help develop initiatives and metrics.
- Must be proficient with Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with Quality and Engineering standards; ISO and ANSI
- Experience supporting US Navy
- Experience with SharePoint and configuration management.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622786Posted: 2020-05-27