SAIC seeks an All-Source Intelligence Analyst with experience supporting cyber/non-kinetic operations to work onsite with our customer in San Antonio, TX. The ideal candidate will have the technical and operational experience needed to make a difference for the warfighter and our Nation. This work will be as a member of a small team within the Air Force's (Cyber) Headquarterenvironment. Qualified candidates must possess TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a Poly.
The All-Source Intelligence Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert with a primary focus on supporting a small team of operations, engineering, and cyber subject matter experts, anticipating and responding to intelligence information and conducting extensive technical cyber target systems analysis. This individual will serve as the team interface with the larger intelligence community, champion effective and timely operations and intelligence integration, draft information requirements documents and support a variety of technical and non-technical writing and briefing requirements. Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze digital intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on weapons platforms and information networks.
- Analyzes network events to determine root cause and source of anomalies.
- Prepares assessments and cyberprofiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Correlates threat data from various sources.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and businessprocesses.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials
#LI-BB1 QualificationsREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Nine (9) years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Intelligence Studies, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other analytic related field; Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- In-depth knowledge of and direct experience with DoD all-source analysis, processes, tools, procedures and techniques.
- In-depth experience in supporting military and cyber operations and analysis
- Experience with digital information and communications technologies, networking and systems analysis Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven knowledge of computer hardware/software and strong understanding of computer/ internet communications methods.
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly security clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622787Posted: 2020-05-27