SAIC is seeking a Big Data Engineer Principal to be part of a great team to help the customer develop an enterprise data strategy and implementation plan. Help to transform and modernize a large GEOINT enterprise using the latest concepts of data architecting and data modeling. You should be analytically minded, an excellent problem-solver, and able to work either independently or as part of a team. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline and 11 years of experience
- Experience in government or industry in data conditioning, metadata and standards.
- Experience in government or industry with enterprise data storage strategies.
- Experience with structure and unstructured data type
- Experience with designing and implementing data lake concepts
- Ability to work closely with senior member of the Government
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622799Posted: 2020-04-22