SAIC is looking for a Policy Analyst to support a dynamic program in Mclean, VA. This candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Current TS/SCI strongly preferred.
Individual works at SAIC site in support of a Federal Advisory Committee providing analytical and administrative support. Travel to DoD installations and facilities to attend meetings required. The candidate will coordinate practical aspects of meetings, provide on-site expert meeting assistance, provide analytical reporting, and routinely draft Principal-level correspondence.
Nature of work actively engages issues, actions and initiatives concerning, or relating to, the management, research, and development of issues of national security concern. Particular emphasis includes topics of interest to the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering.
- Research and analysis support, development and coordination of reports, and preparation and review of documents.
- Maintains status of reports from initial drafts and comment adjudication through fully-coordinated documents.
- Assists in maintaining files, a SharePoint site, and with office organization.
- Provides meeting support such as building escort, operating audio-visual equipment, note-taking, drafting meeting minutes, and updating SharePoint website, as directed.
- Positive Team Player
- Familiarity with Excel, Power Point and MS Word.
- Familiarity with defense and national security issues and topics.
- Must be able to work at customer site in support of senior management or executives with little supervision (not duty station, but for hours/days in support).
- Active Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI. Active TS/SCI strongly preferred.
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622809Posted: 2020-05-27