How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health
our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
***This is a Part Time evening Shift - 20 hours a week. Responsibilities
A day in the life of a Environmental Services Aide at Hackensack Meridian Health
Performing a variety of cleaning tasks in order to maintain a clean environment for patients, clients and visitors.
- Maintains all floors surfaces.
- Performs repetitive cleaning operations throughout the work day under specific instructions with little need for individual judgment in working out job problems.
- Works with frequent contact with water and cleaning solutions.
- Moves furniture as required.
- Replaces shower curtains as needed.
- Collects soiled linen and disposes of same linen in laundry chute.
- Lifts a minimum of 100 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 250 lbs. and stands a minimum of length of shift.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
- Ability to follow instructions.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then
please apply today! Our Network
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Posting ID: 552622812Posted: 2020-05-27