JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer to be an integral part of large program/enterprise level work for an intelligence community customer supporting customer missions. This position will supportan office in McLean, VA. This position will focus on providing systems engineering and program management support for complex networks for a large, secure enterprise customer and requires a candidate with demonstrated experience in enterprise systems architecture and integration. The candidate will engage with customers, partners, and staff, to gather and manage requirements and potential solution identification management for field data access issues to help shape technical planning and improve program execution. The candidate will prepare and present briefings--communicating plans, roadmaps, and drawings to a variety of technical, management, and policy makers to ensure clear communication of ideas and to enable the customer's decision process. The candidate will consult with the customer to define needs and/or problems and develop detailed documentation throughout the development lifecycle.
The successful candidate will understand the Agile process, collaborate with key partners, and address systematic challenges. Attention to detail and excellent communication and organizational skills are critical. Qualifications
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Minimum 14 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with enterprise systems and Integration in secure environments.
- Minimum 14 years demonstrated on-the-job experience in applying Project Management principles.
- Five years demonstrated on-the-job experience providing technical support in system architecture, system design, system integration, and technical management.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience gathering and managing requirements, and solution identification for technical/data access issues
- Demonstrated systems experience for complex systems at a large secure enterprise customer.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in facilitating Technical Exchange Meetings and/or technical and project management working groups that may be inter-agency.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience communicating complex architecture strategy, plans, roadmaps, and drawings to a variety of technical, management, and policy makers to ensure clear communication of ideas and to enable the customer's decision process.
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain critical system engineering artifacts and the ability to effectively communicate the details of these materials both in written and oral presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to use information technology structures to organize, track, and enable access to all material relevant to project, architecture, and system engineering artifacts.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622833Posted: 2020-05-27