JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a Systems / Project Integrator to be an integral part of large program/enterprise level work for an intelligence community customer supporting customer missions. This position will supportan office in Northern Virginia, primarily, McLean.
This position will focus on providing systems integration and program management support for complex networks for a large, secure enterprise customer, and requires a candidate with demonstrated experience in enterprise systems architecture and integration.The candidate will support the PM in performing planning and analysis, and engage with customers, partners, and staff, coordinating requirements and conducting constructive technical assessments (e.g. Program Support Assessments, Preliminary/Critical Design Review assessments) to help shape program technical planning and improve program execution. The candidate will prepare and present briefings--communicating plans, roadmaps, and drawings to a variety of technical, management, and policy makers to ensure clear communication of ideas and to enable the customer's decision process. Attention to detail and excellent communication and organizational skills are critical. The candidate will establish system development best practices that conform to enterprise standards; schedule and prioritize tasks and resources; assist developers with requirements gathering and work with the customer to extract requirements and relay the information to the development team. The candidate will consult with the customer to define needs and/or problems and develop detailed documentation throughout the development lifecycle.
The successful candidate will understand how to facilitate the integration of multiple IT components utilizing a variety of techniques such as computer networking, enterprise application integration, and business process management. Qualifications
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Minimum 14 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with enterprise systems and Integration in secure environments.
- Minimum 14 years demonstrated on-the-job experience in applying Project Management principles.
- Demonstrated systems experience for complex systems at a large secure enterprise customer.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in facilitating Technical Exchange Meetings and/or technical and project management working groups that may span across the organizations directorate.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience communicating complex architecture strategy, plans, roadmaps, and drawings to a variety of technical, management, and policy makers to ensure clear communication of ideas and to enable the customer's decision process.
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain critical system engineering artifacts and the ability to effectively communicate the details of these materials both in written and oral presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to use information technology structures to organize, track, and enable access to all material relevant to project, architecture, and system engineering artifacts.
- Demonstrated experience: analyzing customer requirements and developing and implementing system integration plans;managing the integration of hardware, software, networking, and storage products within complex networks;the enterprise architecture of a large secure enterprise customer;in a large organization to support program transformation to meet the demands of shifting mission and technological environments andwith large government enterprise architecture frameworks-intelligence community preferred.An understanding of software-defined networking, predictive analytics, and cloud hosting in an operationalized/productized environment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability